Wednesday, October 12, 2005
#1 I am currently having trouble updating my own journal due to reasons which thou shalt not articulate, the abovementioned journal being available
here, in case any of you have sudden urges to visit me at my humble abode on cyberspace [/advert]
#2 Exams are over, GOODBYE (& good riddance) to evil cackling examly-shaped things and we just got back 3/7 of our papers today, I am really convinced I sort of don't belong in here academically but I do so enjoy it so much here spiritually (please note: no otherworldly implications) and thus *beam* I shall just humbly holler a humungously happy "GOOD JOB!" to all you fellow beings who have gotten grades which can't even be seen up there in the stratosphere *stamford raffles-like stance to demonstrate extraordinary height*
#3 And, like, all of you rock. Totally. (:
(pardon level of hyperactivity; letting off steam before GLOOMDOOMDESPAIR hits like a heatwave tomorrow)
Love & all other goodly things and feelings,
Camilla (:
wheezed and
sneezed ;
6:11 pm